Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Polio on left leg, thinner than right, limping, back and leg pain. Can i get Govt Handicap certficate?

i had polio on my left leg when i was 1, i am 30 now, I can walk but limping a little and now i feel my right leg which takes most of my body weight is in pain most of the time and my back is also paining and the left leg which was affected by polio and thiner than right. On such basis can i get Govt Handicap certficate
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns and it does seem from your description that you would be eligible for a Government Handicap certificate. Please visit with your local doctor who can suggest further action to obtain the certificate. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 9 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor