Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Please advise me about how soon I can get pregnant ?

I am a female, 30 years, got married 1.4 years back and have no kids I am a female, 30 years, got married 1.4 years back and have no kids. I am living with my husband in Chandigarh. I used to have regular periods every month following a 27 days cycle until this October. In November we planned for a consult a doctor here she consult me for H.S.G Test and my husband for semen analysis. He already send his semen report to you which u checked and that is normal now i want to check my H.S.G Report by you please tell me that how i can be a mother. Now I am very tensed that report is normal or not. Now I wish to have kids but I am not sure. I would be greatly obliged if you could advise me on this matter. Please advise on how soon I can get pregnent. Am deeply tensed. I am writing my Report below please check and help. H.S.G Report Name: Anita Sharma Date:03.11.08 H.S.G. done with Non-Ionic Contrast. Instrumentation was very difficult. UTERUS is normal in size. It shows slightly irregular outline especially in cornua. No filling defect is seen. BOTH FALLOPIAN TUBES are normal in size in the proximal part. There is suggestion of distal end of fallopian tube are dilated suggestive of hydrosalpnix. There is suggestion of loculation peritoneal spill on both sides. Minimal free peritoneal spill seen in delayed films on both sides IMPRESSION: * Normal Uterus with s/o Bilateral Hydrosalpnix with lobulated peritoneal spill. * S/o Peritoneal Adhesions. Please correlate clinically Regards,
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  623
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
is better to get done laparoscopy for tubal patency.Before that you should get done Montoux Test. As your age is rising you should be little aggresive for your treatment.Your further treatment depends on laparoscopic fi
Answered: Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor