Persisting weakness, headache after typhoid fever treatment, middle ear infection, feeling of walking in rocking boat, on omega vitamins. Help?

WAS DETECTED WITH TYPHOID FEVER IN MEXICO...TOOK LOW DOSAGE BOOSTER SHOTS OF PENECILIN. ONE SHOT EVERY THIRD DAY . I WAS ONLY PRESCRIBED SEVEN SHOTS. IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO MONTHS ...AND I STILL SOME OF THE SYMPTOMS. LIKE WEAK AND SOMETIMES HAVE A HEADACHE. I ALSO FEEL LIKE I AM WALKING INSIDE A ROCKING BOAT. I ALSO DEVELOPED A MIDDLE EAR INFECTION THAT HAS TAKEN FOR EVER TO GET RID OF. I TOOK ANTIBIOTICS FOR THE EAR INFECTION. AND NOW I AM TAKING OMEGA VITAMINS ..INCLUDING VITAMIN C .
Fri, 27 Dec 2013
Hi, the weakness of typhoid fever might take a little longer to go, just carry on with good diet. About ear infection, it might be the cause of unsteadiness u feel, kindly refer to a gud ent specialist, thanx.