Persisting swollen glands under the tongue. Taking teveten. Medication allergy?

I have had swollen glands for 1 year now and now have another small lump near the gland and swelling in face in front of year. Specialist said it was just a blocked gland under my tongue, drink lots of water and push on gland. This was last October. It has gotten worse (as described above). Have been taking Teveten for 10 years. Could it be I have become sensitive or allergic to medication. No other serious symptoms such as fatique, loss of weight etc. I am 69 years old
Thu, 16 May 2013