Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Persistent burping, low appetite, mild chest pain. Had taken Rabec. Cause?

Hi , for the last 1 week i ve been having continuous burping syndroms. the first two days, burping occurred with acid but when i started taking Rabec ( rabeprazole ) the acid went but the burping is still on. i m only eating once a day as there s no appetite & little chest pain occurs at night.. Thank u in advance for ur assist, this is a GREAT site. Sami
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Taking meal once in a day is no remedy
take frequent small feed at least 4 times ,2 main and 2 snacs .
you may have some g i infection .
a course of medicine like ofloxacin and ornidazole combination 1 tab 2 times for 5 days may be helpful .take pantoprazloe and domstal combination once daily .
spicy foods and alcohol to be avoided.
if condition persists please consult physician

Answered: Tue, 1 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor