Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Persistent bloated stomach. No help from medicines. Suggestions?

Hi I have had a bloated tummy for about 2 years now and my doctor has put me on somic but is not he;ping at all, every time i eat my tummy just bloats and it makes me feel of and of balance strange feeling. I have had a ct scan and the first one showed i have a block down there then he sent me for a second ct and it came back clear so he said there is nothing wrong, i feel there is someting going on any ideas. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

Few steps for bloating:
1.See whether milk or milk products worsen your symptoms if yes please avoid them
2. take proton pump inhibitor along with a prokinetic agent
3. Gasex capsule by Himalaya company will also help

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Remain in touch and get-well soon.
Answered: Wed, 10 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor