Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Penis infection due to rubbing raw, triple antibiotic. What to do?

I believe I rubbed myself raw and got an infection on my penis . I don t believe it is an STD . My girlfriend was horrified. I know I haven t been with someone else. She hasn t been either. I did notice a scratch or cut before the infection after work one day after feeling something irritate my penis. I ve tried triple antibiotic and it seems to be working. But It s taking awhile I guess it s because of the moisture. Should I see my doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear onehtoadmtx, It appears with your history first you got cut or scratch and then developed inflammation, infection , self medication is not good you don't know the organism hence it will be wise to consult your doc.
Answered: Sun, 13 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor