Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Pegnant. Having abdominal pain, back pain, white discharge and burning throat feeling. Taking Taxim, clingen veginal.Labour pain?

Hi doctor I am in last week of seventh month pregnancy, during from starting of pregnancy i am getting stomach pain,but from past one week i am feeling more abdominal pain , back pain and white discharge, also burning throat feeling. This pain will stay for 15 to 30 mins after lying down i feel some what better.For me this is second pregnancy and first one is Normal delivery.When I consulted my doctor she told me because of infections some people will get pre delivery labor pains , for avoiding that she gave Taxim O 200, clingen veginal,pan 40,canesern cream,Tidilan 10 mg tablets.but after using that for 3 days constipation problem started from yesterday and from yesterday night i got severe back pain and abdominal pain. i called doctor and i informed she told to admit in hospital and cal after going to labor room, I felt very nervous by listing that. But my pain is not continuous it is going and coming even by standing also i felt more pain in lower abdomen.Yesterday night i had tender coconut water and 3 to 4 glasses of lemon water from the morning i am not getting any pain. I am doing my household work my self i am standing for 2 to 3 hours continuously daily and i am drinking 2lts of water because of that also will the pain come. I want to know please suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
Some amount of pain abdomen, clear white discharge are common in pregnancy.
If you are having continuous pain better to get examined once.
As your pain is getting relieved by taking liquids, continue that.
Taking plenty of water, nutritious diet, adequate rest also helps.
If you are having pain in drinking water etc. once consult your doctor and go for general and systemic examination.
For more details you can ask me through:
Take care.

Answered: Wed, 22 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor