Painful shoulder, imbalance, painful fingers. On myolgin. Why?

I have numb pain on my left shoulder and the left part of my neck is slightly still. I also feel off balance. Furthermore, if i try to move my index finger up and down i feel some pain. All these symptons normally occur usually during morning hours. My doc has just prescribed myolgin. Is it the right one for my condition.
Wed, 17 Apr 2013
hi
according to your description , the most serious one is feeling off balance
you either are suffering from cervicogenic pain or cervical myelopathy
you need an mri cervical spine
myolgin is just a pain killer and muscle relaxant.. you need proper treatment
go to a neurologist or ER
take care