Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Pain in the stomach after eating or drinking. Need medication

On friday night, I had really bad pains in my stomach. Then later on in the night about 4 o'clock in the morning I woke up and was being sick, ever since then I have had really bad pains in my stomach and everytime I have eat or drank any food I get really bad pains in my stomach, I tried having paracetamol but they didn't work and I can't keep nothing down, I've had it for 5 days now, what medicine would you recomend?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response

Thanks for writing in

It seems you have developed gastritis and/or collitis

Is there any change in the bowel habits ?

Yet paracetamol alone will not work

Try with a good antacid and a good probiotic, if this does not work, see a physician in your area

Hope this helps
Do write back in case of concern
Wishing you a healthy life ahead
Answered: Sat, 6 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor