Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain in the eye, ear and head after head being hit. No brain damage. Difficulty in talking and walking. Should I be worried?

I bumped my head due to a fall several months ago, all test showed no damage to the brain. My right eye, ear, and head continue to hurt, I just discovered a bald spot of missing hair where the injury is do I have reason to worry? One of the doctors I saw said headaches were normal, but the other complications still continue, at times I feel I m walking sideways, and am afraid to drive the car. I get very agitated at times, and have problems with my spelling, and talking.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your symptoms are serious enough to seek professional help as soon as possible. I suggest you see a neurosurgeon if at all possible. At the very least you need an MRI scan of the head.
Answered: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor