Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Pain in kidney area, bloating, gas, swollen testicle. Stent inserted in aorta artery. Cause?

My husband had a stent inserted in his aorta artery through is groin. After surgery he complained that his catheter was painful. Since that time he has complained of pain in his kidney area as well as extreme bloating and gas. He has since noticed that both testicals are swollen. Just wanted to know what would cause this? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in.
Pain in kidney area and extreme bloating need not necessarily be related to the catheter but the primary disease of aorta must be given more importance. You have not mentioned the reason for stent placement in aorta in your question.
The problem with swollen testes needs to be solved by consulting a surgeon.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Fri, 7 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor