Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

PCOD, periods twice or thrice a month, planning for a baby. How to conceive soon?

hello doctor
I am 25 yrs old.
I am having pcod problem
from last few months I am having periods twice or thrice a month that to on the amencement of conceiving days.
we are planning for baby now.
can u suggest me that what should I do which can help me to conceive as soon as possible...
my doctor has suggested me B long f and ovigyn D
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
As diagnosis is already known so main question is how to conceive ?
In my opinion first of all take regular treatment for PCOD .
Once menstruation become regular take treatment for stimulation of ovum .
Once ovulation occurs in time after regular menses then have a sex on ovulation .
Once conceive then treatment for its success .
Usually there don't develop any problem for conception in pcod cases so need not to worry . As these drugs mentioned in your query will solve your problem, so be confident.
In my opinion consult gynecologist and take treatment as above mentioned step by step.
Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor