Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Overweight, don't eat much, no thyroid. Any natural way to reduce it?

i m 21 year old college going girl. i m very much over weight i.e 95 kg. i m very much tensed about plss help so that i can reduce it naturaly and safely.but i thing more i dnt eat much but i dont know why i m gaing weight frquently as i dnt have tyroid skkiping is also safe for me.....plss help...parul
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Just being overweight is not the criteria. You do not give me your height to assess your BMI. However if your self-assessment is that of being overweight at 95 kilos the best way to reduce weight is to eat right and to exercise daily. I hope you consult a nutritionist for the former and an exercise specialist for the latter. Also I would think that you might need to see a psychiatrist to get medications to help reduce weight, if it is necessary. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor