Occasional itching in vagina, had yeast infection before. Fingered by 3 guys. Am i having herpes?

Hi I want to know if I have herpes
I have been fingered by 3 guys, all whom i presume did not have herpes (but I can't be sure). I am currently with my boyfriend, and he has had no previous sexual partners. We have had genital to genital contact and both have no symptoms of herpes and it has been 8 months since I was fingered by somebody other than my boyfriend. I get occassional itching in my pubic area, having had a yeast infection before, in other instances where i have noticed itching i have applied a hydrozole cream and it has gone away with a day or 2.
Fri, 24 Nov 2017