Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Obstructive jaundice patient, high sugar level, taking boiled food, no improve. What diet should be taken?

Hello ! my dad is having a type ii diabeties (age 52) and suffering from obstuctive jaundice . His sugar level are high It would be really helpful if you could suggest some diet for him which do not elevate his sugar levels as well as aid in curing jaundice. we have been giving him all boiled food.. but still his sugar and jaundice have risen up.. please suggest me what to do... and what diet should be given to him...He has tested his diabeties yesterday and his fasting is 309 and post prandial glucose is 398 ...
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
It is better to give him high protein diet, fiber containing diet, low calorie diet, encourage him for lot of liquid, green salad, curd, these will help him a lot take care of him and have a nice day.
Answered: Sat, 30 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor