Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Now i am trying to conceive for the second time. Could you advise me on this ?

Dear Dr, I am 42 yrs old & married for 7 1/2 yrs.I got my first child thro IUI 2 1/2 yrs after marriage. Now i am trying for another My period is regular for 26 days.Pls advise
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
before you conceive, please have a detailed discussion with your gynac regarding mongol child. as the age advances risk of giving birth to a mongol child increases.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Since your Periods are regular, it means you are ovulating and there should not be problem for you to conceive. You can go ahead and discuss this with your Doctor and to increase the chances of conception, have unprotected sex between the 10th and 20th day of your cycle. All the Best and Good Luck.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor