Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Not able to conceive after an abortion. PCOD detected. what can be done?

hi it been 3.5 yrs we are married ,had a abortion last year in oct tried planning after 2years and conceived but bad luck was not fruitful Nowadays tring again but no luck can u please suggest . All my reports are normal PCOD has been detected but follicular study says dat egg is formed What should i do now
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Look, first of all you have to be treated with metformin and combined oral contraceptive agents.

After that you have to use a ovulation kit to detect the day of ovulation of your menstrual cycle. Try to have sex on or around that day. If this method fails then consider the ultrasound guided follicular study.

If this priliminary method fails, you have to take some ovulating agent. That will definitely give some positive result.

So, do not worry.

Hope this becomes helpful.

Answered: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor