Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

No sputum, X-ray showed hazy densities in the upper right lung and PTB undetermined. Cause of spot and remedy to get rid of it?

Hello.. Can someone help me? I had an xray undergone this May 21 and findings say I have a hazy densities in my upper right lung . Rest of the structures are within nomal limits. PTB activity undetermined. And because of this my job application failed. I already had an xray four years ago having the same result. I had my sputum checked it said I m clear so I didn t go with medication . But why am I still getting spot on my xray? Am I sick? What to do to remove it? It s becoming a hindrance to getting the job I want. I would appreciate a little help here enlighten me please. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  954
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi friend,
the clinical history suggests old healed fibrotic(scar) changes in the upper zone..this scar like tissue cannot be removed..its a healed no panic of disease..this scar mostly because of old cured TB infection..TB sometimes cured spontaneously without any medicine...that cured TB infection left scar tissue,which may persists in your lungs for the rest of your can ask any radiologist or your Family physician to issue certificate explaining this scar matter.thank you.
Dr.ramesh.suriya clinic,40 feet road,chanakya place,janakpuri,newdelhi
Answered: Mon, 11 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor