Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

No interest in sex, vaginal dryness, no clitoral sensations on stimulation. Treatment?

I get absolutely nothing sexual out of my clitoris whatsoever. Nothing stimulates me. I hate sex. Im dry. I want to want sex but I dont. I have no sensations when I am touched. It feels about as good as an elbow rub (so i feel it but its not sexual) I am married been married 5 years have a 3 year old. Love my husband I want to want him he is hot. He needs me and I cant be there for him.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
I hope you are not on any medication.
Sex is in our mind & not in organ or clitoris.
You need to relax first.Think for 2-3 days that you want to enjoy sex.Leave all tension aside & develop a mood for sex.By watching Sexy film or reading sexy novel also work to enhance your mood.
When you get Parasympathetic stimulation in the form of your relax mood you have desire to go for sex.
Thank you.
Answered: Sun, 29 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor