Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

My skin is showing burning patches. is there any treatment or method to cure this ?

My age 25, i met with fire accident 2 years before and my skin burned 60% in my chest and hand, i took treatment and now i don't have any health problems, but my skin is showing burning patches and looking ugly, could you please suggest the treatment or method to cure this, please help me in this regards
Asked On : Mon, 8 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Burn injuries heals with bad scars and contracture which may be treated with contracture release and skin grafting, which may require many sittings, consult plastic surgen for further help
take care
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor