My periods was irregular and it occured only after using

My periods was irregular and it occured only after using hormones. I have suffered from PCOS and subfertitity over 7 years and got pregnant last year by IUI treatment.
However, I safely delivered a baby last november 2017..after that my 1st period was occured in April 2018, 2nd in June 2018. 3rd in Mid June 2018..and it continues slowly (means little amount) around 2 weeks. The again I got period early Sept. 2018 and continues slowly & irregularly around one and half months and normal periods againg occured threafter and it continues around 2 weeks..
I counsult a doctor and he confirmed after a scan there is no problem in cervix and womb.... . I'm 63kg weight after delivery and 153cm in height..Still i'm breast feeding to my baby..
What is the problem with this irregular mensus...
Sun, 4 Nov 2018