My penis size is going small

Hi, i am chandru, i am from chennai, i am feeling my penis size is going small and when i am sex with my wife, climax is very short, can u please suggest me about my problem.
Mon, 16 May 2011
's  Response
hi,
welcome to the health care magic forum,small penis size does not pose any cmplications in enjoying sexual; life ,its mostly our thought ,dont fall prey to the penile enhancing oils and creams available in the market,it definately has severe bad effects ,further u mentioned about early climax ,its related to nervous control causing premature ejaculation which can be treated with good homeopathic medicines.

stay healthy !
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
size does not play much role in sexual desire
no medicine is there to increase its size.
drink more water
eat more fruits ,green veg .
do exercise.
if u want u can take tab zincovit once a day.
for short course can try START AND STOP method