Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

My penis size is going small

Hi, i am chandru, i am from chennai, i am feeling my penis size is going small and when i am sex with my wife, climax is very short, can u please suggest me about my problem.
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,small penis size does not pose any cmplications in enjoying sexual; life ,its mostly our thought ,dont fall prey to the penile enhancing oils and creams available in the market,it definately has severe bad effects ,further u mentioned about early climax ,its related to nervous control causing premature ejaculation which can be treated with good homeopathic medicines.

stay healthy !
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
size does not play much role in sexual desire
no medicine is there to increase its size.
drink more water
eat more fruits ,green veg .
do exercise.
if u want u can take tab zincovit once a day.
for short course can try START AND STOP method
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor