Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

My mother is suffering from a headache. She has aneurysm in her aorta and hipoglusemia

HI my name is ana i'm from mexico and i need to know what's going on with my mom because any time now she got a head ache and the doctors here tell us that is a migraine but i think that it could be an other thing because she has a aneurysm in her aorta and she also has hipoglusemia i want to be a doctor but for the moment i'm just a student of high school so pease anwer me thanks
Asked On : Wed, 4 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I am happy at such a young age u r thinking of differential diagnosis. U r right, it could be another aneurysm, for that u will have to do a MR venogram with brain screening. Ask your doctors if that is posssible. For now lets just trust your doctors and continue the medications given
Have a healthy life
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor