What causes pulsing feeling in the foot?

Question
I am feeling pulsing in my left foot only. I have felt this pulsing for two days now.
Fri, 4 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You may need to have Doppler ultrasound

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. I can understand the discomfort you had been going through lately.

Based on the history you have shared, it can be neurological or vascular issue or even a normal variant too. It's better to have A detailed neurological examination of the lower limbs and also to get checked the lower limb blood pressures and pulses by a detailed examination by your primary physician.

Though it doesn't seem to be much worrisome but still getting an EkG, Echo and Doppler ultrasound of the affected leg may be done to see any any abnormal heart beat, thrombus, aneurysm or mechanical obstruction to blood supply.

Hope this has answered your question. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards.