Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

My mother is suffering from Asthma, please help her

My mother is suffering from Asthma . Bangalore weather being very cold during winter season, she also took some oily foods which resulted in breathing problem, piles , swelling on the face and a little bed sore . She is using inhalers, nebulisers, Deriphyllin medicine / injection, ointment proctosidyl, etc. Kindly suggest me further course of treatment. My mother is also a Pacemaker patient.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  325
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Asthma due to allergy
As doctor use to say there is no treatment of allergy in Allopath, only it can be controlled.
Allopath (antibiotics/ anti allergic drugs) will not give permanent cure but we can improve our immune (resistance) to fight with any infection and can get permanent cure.

But permanent cure is possible believe me.
I had very serious sinus problem and I am cured now with in two months.

I am engineer and working in pharmaceutical company
My intension behind this write up is to give me self satisfaction by providing and helping people to get permanent cure.
If you need more information so mail me for more details you can reach me on “”

I will give you details of certified Nutritionist who cured me.
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Continue with the medical treatment given by her doctors.. Besides that deep steam inhalation, avoiding exposure to any allergens should help.. make sure she stays inside and  avoiding getting out of the house.. Keep the curtains closed.. make sure the bed and the pillow covers are washed frequently and are free from the dust particles.. Avoid refrigerated food and drinks.. let her take glass of milk mixed with one spoon of turmeric powder once or twice a day.. At any point if  her breathing symptoms worsens, she has to consult a doctor immediately..

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor