Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

My mother has suggested for knee replacement, kindly advice me

hi My mother has problem in both knees. Doctors has suggested for knee replacement. Can I know the best doctor & hospital in North India..
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  198
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
I am Dr. Sthitija sahoo.... I can guide you the best hospital in Delhi NCR for knee replacement surgery, U can contact me @ 9654880384
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anisha Parmar's  Response
firstly tell me age of your mother also tell me whether she can walk or not .if she is overweight then after operation also she would have the same problem.better to go for exercise to reduce the weight then the problem will be solved if she is not overwight then she can take natural ca suppliment &grains so she would feel better gradually.
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. S S Soni's  Response
You can contact me for Total Knee Replacement. I am joint replacement surgeon in Jaipur. For details contact me at 9413862264 or
Take care
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor