Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

My mom got hurt in her right hand finger. Is there any option other than surgery?

hiiii sir this Arindam from bangalore,india... actually 2 weaks back my mom got hurt in her right hand finger it needed a surgery twice but inspite of that it is not being cured.plz suggest something.......
Asked On : Mon, 17 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.It is possible that she might have some tendon or nerve injury.At times when there is crush injury this kind of problem happens.I hope her blood sugar is checked.You can take a second opinion from a plastic surgeon if you want in case of bad crush injury.
wishing her good health.
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor