Been through finger injury. Having complex regional pain syndrome. Suffering from acute tendonitis in rotator cuff and in upper arm. Reason?

I have Complex Regional Pain Sydrome caused by a total crush injury to my right fingers. Do to misuse of my hand, I have also developed acute tendonitis of the rotator cuff and the tendons in my uper arm. The pain is very severe in my intire arm, as well as my hand. I have almost constant twitching all around my shoulder and upper arm. Do you think that the CRPS is spreading?
Mon, 27 May 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Having a finger injury can be painful. I wonder what the complex regional pain syndrome is. If you have been suffering from acute tendonitis and rotator cuff injury in your upper arm, usage of intra-articular steroids and pain medications can be helpful. I also hoe that you feel better very soon.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!