Owl Image

My heart is beating hard and loudly. I have iron deficiency anemia

Is it dangerous for it to be like this for days? I have iron deficiency anemia, but I've been eating the medicine for about three weeks now. I'm at the end of this months period, so I guess that's why it got worse, but I'm scared. I have a nasty headache too, and I feel dizzy and slightly like I might lose my mind, which makes everything worse. Should I be worried, what if my heart stops from pounding this hard? It doesn't hurt but... I couldn't sleep last night because of it.
Mon, 16 Jan 2012