Owl Image

My grandmother has congestive heart failure and she has fever

My grandmother is ill. Please help!! Doctors and Nurses very appreciated!!!!!? My grandmother is 56 years old and not long ago was diagnosed with COngestive heart failure . Today around noon, she was saying she felt achy. She then decided to lay down and rest. She slept till 4:30 and when she woke up she felt warm. She had a fever of 100.1. Then at 5:50 we decided to take her blood pressure and pulse and so on. Please take a look at her blood pressure and temperature below. I want to know if we should call the doctor! Mature, serious responses only. She took Tylenol cold at 6:00 pm Time/Temp./Blood Pressure/Pulse/ 5:50100.1148/72 106 6:30100.6149/77 103 6:5599.1142/77 120 7:36100.7135/75 110 8:11100.4137/82 107 9:31100.2140/77 113
Fri, 18 Dec 2009