Owl Image

My father is in deep coma. Is there any treatment to increase his response ?

MY FATHER WAS CARDIAC ARRESTED 2 MONTHS AGO ,resuscitation done to him, now hi is comatosed from that date till now,his GCS 5/15 , on trachestomy tube, N/G tube feeding ,heamodynamically stable my question is there any specific treatment can help him to increase his response, to be fully consiouse??... he is still in deep coma and MRI, CT scan of the brain ,done and there is no evidence of any thing,,, EEG shows slow brain activity NOW he is on: I.V fluids,, antibiotics,, physiotherapy.
Sat, 30 Apr 2011