My father had a Defibrillator installed. After three months he is keeps getting these shocks almost everyday

My father recently changed his pacemaker and had a difibrillator installed, but now after three months he keeps getting these shocks almost everyday and thier becoming more and more intense to the point where he goes almost unconscious. Is there anything he can do to avoid this? Does it have to do with the pharmaceuticals he s taking? The doctors he s seeing now are saying that he might need an implant. Can anyone help?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009