Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

My brother has cyst and clotting in Kidney. Kindly suggest us

Hi, My brother was having fever & his urine was also yellowish. Doctor thought that he suffers with jondis. So Dr. start medication for jondis. But day after day things went bad. One day he had very high BP then we taken him to one very good hospital. Over there doctors recognozed that my brother was having some problem with kidney . Then they asked for some test which includes sonography too. After sonography we got to know that he was having a syst in his left kidney. After that doctor asked for his biopsy of kidney. In biopsy report it came that there were clotting in his kidney. Now doctors are doing his dialysis with plasma & they told that this is the only possible to remove those clotts & even this option is not deffinitive. I just want to ask what should we do now? Is there is no option left except tranplant???
Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi Abhishek,
I think your brother has developed acute viral hepatitis along with jaundice which may have precipitated acute renal failure due to precipitation of bilirubin in kidney tubules, now acute condition has to be treated with dialysis until his kidney function is recovered, i think renal cyst incidental finding.
Take care
Answered: Sat, 10 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor