Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor help me with the scan reports ?

Paremchymal changes & scars in Rt Kidney & Rt Renal cortial cyst HI, I m 50 F. I recently undergone a scan. The following were the impressions of the scan - plz suggest - Paremchymal changes & scars in Rt Kidney(Parenchmal scars and Grade 1 parenchymal changes in Rt Kidney) - Rt Renal cortial cyst(Cortial cyst of 1.8 cm in Rt Kidney) - Bulky Uterus with seedling fibroids
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Regarding the kidney, it appears that there is some abnormal changes in the right kidney. The renal cortical cysts would be harmless. Is the patient having any problem in urination, any swelling in the body. You will need to do Renal function tests to see if there is any abnormality in the kidney, or you can get DTPA or DMSA scan after consulting Nephrologist. There is bulky uterus which means her uterus is enlarged because there are many swellings called fibroids growing in them. If she is having period problems like heavy and painful bleeding she may need to consider medication or if any problem in fertility and if many fibroids she can consider removing them or even uterus according to her need for family planning and Doctor's advice. Kindly show her to a Gynaecologist to discuss proper management.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor