Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

My bilateral tubal blocked at the fimbrial end. Tell me the treatment

sir i am sunita shinde age 36 my bilateral tubal blocked at the fimbrial end sir, i am sunita shinde age 36 my bilateral tubal blocked at the fimbrial end? which ayurvedic treatment use to clear this problem
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  1761
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagicforum.
Blocked fimbrial ends of tubes cannot be opened with any kind of medicines. Even surgery is also not very helpful. Please do not waste your time and money on such treatments. Only in-vitro fertilisation will help you to conceive.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
what type of in-vitro fertilisation plse advice more?
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Dear Sunita,
In In-vitro fertilisation, your egg will be collected from your ovary laproscopically and your partner's semen will be collected. these will be fertilised artficially in a test tube and embryos will be implanted in your uterus.It is a costly procedure and needs around 3-4 sittings to be successful.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 21 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor