Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Movable node on collarbone, puffiness. History of breast cancer. Need dental work

I know I need a lot of dental work, swollen gums , broken tooth etc. however I have a small movable node on my left collarbone and the area is puffy. I am also a 12 year bilateral breast cancer survivor. I am trying to decide if The selling could be from the dental problems or if I need to see the oncologist . I have no insurance and can not afford to see both. The collarbone has been this way for about 8 months. Never mind didn t know there was a cost. :(
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pulmonologist 's  Response
The movable node/lump on your collar bone should not be neglected in view of the history of bilateral breast cancer. It cuold be because of dental problem but still i suggest that first you consult your oncologist who treated you for breast cancer. He may perform a FNAC/biopsy beside other relevant tests to arrive at a diagnosis.
Answered: Wed, 31 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor