• question-icon

Missed tablet and had unprotected sex, nausea, vomiting, headaches, sore boobs. Pregnant?

I have been on the Ginet 84 pill for about 6 months now. I forgot to take my pill on two occasions and when i did remember to take a pill it had already been 24hrs. I have also had unprotected sex during this time period. I am currently experiencing nausea, vomiting, headaches, sore/heavier boobs and extreme tiredness, is there a possibility i could be pregnant or am i just experiencing side effects from missing the pill?
Thu, 3 Oct 2013
Thank you for asking question on health care magic
the symptoms you stated are the side effects of the pill itself
may be also morning sickness
better wait
if the next period does not start in due time and delayed for 1-2 weeks or
the symptoms increase in severity
get a pregnancy test done or consult an obstetrician
Hope this answer will serve your purpose
Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam MD;DCH
Associate professor of pediatrics