Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Menstrual blood having fleshy pieces, difficulty passing urine, thick discharge happens when passing urine forcibly. What could be the cause?

hey,can u help me please...i am having a problem since some months back. actually,what happens is....sometimes during my menstrual period,when i bleed some kind of fleshy particles like meat also come along with that...and sometimes when i feel like urinating, when i try to..but i can t.the thing that happens is same kind of thing come out after when i pressure on urinating. please help me please...what could have happened?????
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  798
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Pulmonologist 's  Response
thanks for ur query
see some history is needed to take here?
ur age??
any history of delivery in the past???
if yes then normal vaginal or caeserean section???
if normal vaginal delivery then any difficulty during that delivary???
i think meat like fleshy particles during ur menstrual period is nothing but blood clots for which u need not to worry much
but same particles also coming out through urine is probably suggesting some fistulous tract b/w ur urinary tract and reproductive system , may be urethro-vaginal fistula or something like that
for that u need to undergone investigation and proper examination
do consult a gynaecologist immediately
thank u
Answered: Sat, 9 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your case requires evaluation.
It seems that you might have some pathology in your genital tract.
Go for ultra sound,vaginal smear examination,routine urine check up.
After reports go for treatment accordingly.
Ok and bye
Answered: Sat, 9 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor