Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Measures to make penis strong using natural sources?

SIR, MY AGE IS 40 YEARS.HOW I WILL make STRONGER MY 5 long PENIS BY USING ANY NATURAL SOURCES ? Sir, I am now maintain strict diet to redice my wt.MY hight is 5 -9 and wt is 98 kgs. I have done exercise 45 minute /day. I feel very uneasy to doing sex WITH MY WIFE. WE MARRIED 10 YEARS AND HAVING 01 CHILD OF 08 YEARS.Please suggest me. Regards.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  224
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
I think your problem to have sex with your wife might be due to having weight 98 kg.
As age advances there is depletion of male hormonal level can also giving this problem.
Reduce you weight to about 70 kg.
Rule out diabetes as this also a contributory factor for having sex problem.
So now at this age go for,
1, blood sugar estimation.
3,Lipid profile.
4,If require testosterone estimation.
After all reports go for treatment accordingly and you will have satisfactory sex performance.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 12 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor