Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Man fell from stairs. Had vomiting and bloated stomach. Is it due growing old?

my boyfriend fell from standing on a chair to the concrete he is 61 he went to the hospital whitch they kept him for 2 days now that he is home he is vomiting his stomach is very hard and bloated he has diarrhea they told him his ribs were just bruised they didnt do an MIR on him could there possiable be enternal something going on in his stomach he does not look good at all, what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Suzy,
Welcome to heathcare Magic!
Your beau seems to be having serious problem.
A fall from that much height is enough to cause a hemorrhage in brain and it can also lead to some abdominal viscera injury, spleen/liver may get ruptured.
He must be taken to ER again for his poor health and please get his CBC,RFT,Chest Xray, Ultrasound abdomen and a CT Scan of Brain and get him reviewed by a senior physician of your locality else he may deteriorate to any extent if delayed further.
I pray God he has not suffered any major trauma.
Wish you a great health!
Answered: Sat, 25 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor