Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Lump under skin where pelvic area and thighs meet. Hard lump, pain. Suggestions?

Hi, I have a pretty large lump under the skin on the crease where the pelvic area and thighs meet. It is about 7cm long and 3cm wide, when you wear leggings, the hump can be seen. I ve had this since the summer but I always thought it was just a pulled ligament or something so I didn t bother too much. But it hasn t gone till now, and the lump is getting harder and more obvious these few days... It is causing slight discomfort and pain too, but I haven t went to see a doctor. Could I have some suggestions? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having enlarged lymph nodes on that area giving rise this problem.
Having possibility of direct inguinal hernia should be kept in mind.
Consult surgeon and get physically examined.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 29 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor