Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Lump on buttocks, muscle tear from anus, surgery

Hi I have a lump on my bum. I recently had Operation to have it removed.. The doctors have told me i will be having an mri scan .. the scan will to See if there is like a muscle torn... The doctors think there could be a muscle torn From the Top of my asshole . If so They will put a String in it to Stück the Muscle together. Do you know what this is and what i can do.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Dear one
welcome to H C M
please do not worry,it is a normal surgical process to repair torn muscle get it repair after proper investigation ,you will be o k
dr s k gupta
Answered: Sat, 21 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor