Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Lump in the hand and wrist, above knee caps and on abdomen. Fat deposition?

Hi, I am having lump like thing on my lower mid-section (inner side) of the hand above wrist . Also, I have lumps above both the knee caps which sometimes give bruised feeling. One on my side wall of my right back. Other issue is upper left abdomen parallel to navel, I have a bag like lump which is big compared to other places. I am worried what to do about it. I visited and consulted so many doctors, they say nothing to worry it is just a fat lump deposition. If nothing is wrong, why it grows and shrinks and sometimes hurts giving a bruised feeling. Could you please let me know what to do. Is there any homeopathic or allopathic cure to remove this permanently. I am scared as I don t want more in numbers on my body all over the place. Please help me in this regard at the earliest.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
these lumps are lipomas, they are benign tumors
they do not need surgey except for cosmstic purposes
if you have pain due fat necrosis then they need removal
it is difficult to forecast whether any new swelling appear or not
medicines will not help in this problem
hope i have answered your problem
take care
dr mv subrahmanyam
Answered: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor