Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Lump in scrotum, swollen. Help

I ve been having a lump in my scrotum just above the left testicle . Its kinda like a swollen vein , feels like worms . Since this, my scrotum hangs loose all the time, and it seems like it has lost its elasticity. Its been over a year now, and I m starting to feel the same thing above my right testicle also now. I m 18 yrs old, did not consult a doctor, too embarrassed! Help me
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  242
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the fact that you have stated it appears that you have got what is called as Varicocele on left side.This can be confirmed only on clinical examination for which consult some Surgeon or Urologist for proper assesment. Get your color Doppler study done to rule out the same.Do not worry this can be cured with treatment.
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor