Loss of appetite, stomach pain while sneezing, nausea. Reason?

Hello, my name is Krystal. Im 18, 5 4 , and I weigh about 230. Just last night I got a stomach ache that happen after I ate, but went away after taking a nap. My father brought me some food after he got off of work and I had aloss of appitite. I went to bed several hours later feeling fine, but whenever I got up I had/have a sharp pain in my lower abdomen ...going across my stomach. I feel fine if I lay down but standing up straight is difficult. It also hurts when I sneeze . I am on my period, but I rarely get pain like this. I dont have a fever , but I do feel neasous.
Thu, 17 Jan 2013
hello and welcome to healthcare magic forum!

it might be gas in the abdomen. is the pain in the whole of the lower abdomen or more in the right side. I would suggest you to go and get an USG done or get checked by the nearest physician as son as possible.

wishing you good health!