Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Looking small for age, wants to grow tall, enlarge breasts. Treatment options?

Hi, my name is XXXXXX and I am 11 years old and I look like I m a 6 year old. I have got questions to ask you. 1. How do I grow without eating food because I don t like to eat my parents always complain when I eat, is there any other way to grow taller? 2. I want to grow boobs because my boobs is as so flat even paper is more 3D than my boobs.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello there,
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in Cardiology. I read your question with diligence. Thank you for writing in. Make your parents read this answer: eating is important for growth but in your case there is strong suspicion of some Endocrinol problem, I would urge you with your parents visit your doctor or if possible otherwise, get a referral to a endocrinologist. Reason is if there if there is actually a problem leading to growth hormone deficiency, the therapy shall work now, not few years later in your achieving normal growth. If the endocrinologist find Nutrition is the cause your parents will believe him/her more than you. This will greatly benefit you. Good Luck,

With Best Wishes
Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
Answered: Fri, 27 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor