Looking at my grandmas endoscopy report tell whether there is chances for her to get cancer ? polyposis of the colon.

hi doctor , my grandma have a problem of polyps in stomach. we also done video endoscopy. in report it is saying as follows: symptoms:mucusa PR, constipation findings:scope passed upto spenic flexure. multiple sessils polyps seen. impression:polyposis of the colon. advice:colonoscopy+polypectomy is this wil become a reason for cancer? she is aged 75. what are the necessary steps to be taken?
Sat, 14 May 2011