Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Lichen planus, What to be done ?

I am a 27 year male. I am having black spots at my both legs. These spots are near abt 7 yrs old. my doctor was saying that it is Lichen Planus. I am taking treatment from one of the homeopathy means, from last 1.6 yrs, but not feeling any improvement. What can be done??
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  562
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

dont take any homeopathy medicnes they are of no use.u see a skin specalist he will give u a better idea rather than any far as i know there is some thing called as puva therapy which is being followed.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Hi.. If the homepathic treatment is not giving you the expected results after more than 1 and half years, why are you continuing with it... Why don't you switch over to an alternative form treatment.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

You can try phototherapy for the treatment, if you are worried of the side effects
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

Also understand that this disorder is known to have recurrence. And extra stress can aggravate or start a recurrence. So avoid the stressors or better learn to manage your stressors in a non stressful way.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor