Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Legal Herbal High drug, Head Candy emergency ?

i was at a festival over the last 3 days, On the last night i took a legal herbel high called head candy, i consumed 2 pills i am over the 60kg suggested weight for 2. Stupidly, i had consumed several beers beforehand and i now realize you are not suppost to. The only effects i felt were an increased heart rate, it feels like my heart is pumping harder and faster, and i vommited a sort of brownie liquid. I am now home from the festival and have just read about some terrifying stories of this drug, my legs are feeling very aggitated and my heart rate is still higher than normal.... what most worries me is a post on a drugs forum that a guy took head candy after drinking and had the effects of vommiting a brownie colour like me, he started to feel worse and worse until he thought he was going to die, he called an ambulance and spent the night in a Cardiac unit attatched to a heart monitor, apparantly his heart had started to fail, i am worried but dont want to tell my parents
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  378
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Believe me, your parents won't be angry. They would be upset if they lost you. The last thing you want to do is cause any or further heart damage by waiting. They can administer oxygen and heart strengtheners if there is potential damage. If nothing is wrong, you can find peace of mind at least.
Answered: Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor